Adventure Access Wilderness Weekends are great fun for everyone. These trips are customizable outdoor adventure trips that are tailored around you and your group’s interests. This kind of trip is ideal for families, clubs, school groups or just a group of friends looking to have a great time outdoors. Because Adventure Access is here to make your trip as easy as possible, we can arrange all the activities you would like to do around Jiuzhaigou and Songpan Counties, Sichuan.
How does it work?
- Book your travel – Tell us when you will arrive or make it super easy and let us take care of the details for you. We can offer transportation for the entire trip including pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Chengdu, Songpan, and Juizhaigou.
- Choose how many days you want to spend.
- Choose what activites are important to you and your group.
- Choose what level of adventure you are going for! You decide how adventurous you want to be and customize your trip accordingly.
Here are some options to get you started:
- Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong, and Muni Valley National Parks
- Hiking, Biking, and Horseback Riding
- Village Home Stays or Camping
- Songpan Ancient Town and hiking up to the West Gate lookout
Sample 4 Day Itinerary from Chengdu
Day 1: Depart Chengdu and drive or fly to Songpan. Spend the evening walking around Songpan Old Town. Stay the night in Songpan Old Town.
Day 2: Depart Songpan Old Town early and head to Muni Valley. Hike the 5KM route in and around Er Dao Lake. Drive down the valley to climb to the top of Zhaga Waterfall. After Muni Valley, drive onward to Shang La Mi Village near the base camp of Mount Xue Bao Ding. Stay the night in a Tibetan guesthouse or camp just outside the village.
Day 3: After breakfast, go horseback riding with local guides to experience the beautiful surroundings of Xue Bao Ding’s base camp. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon and evening around the rivers and waterfalls of Shang La Mi Village. Stay a second night in Shang La Mi.
Day 4: Depart early and return to Chengdu.