Xue Bao Ding is the tallest mountain in Eastern Aba perfecture. It is the eastern most of the great mountains that rise out of the Himilayas and stands at 5588M above sea level.
Trekking near Xue Bao Ding allows you to experience high mountain vistas, thick forests, powerful waterfalls, and traditional Tibetan villages.
- 3-5 day treks available from Songpan
- Experienced guides for all groups and pack horses are available with advance booking
- Stay in a local homestay in Shanglami village, the nearest village to base camp
- For the more adventurous, continue hiking to base camp for the unique environment of high, Himalayan peaks
- Contact us about details and pricing