Jiuzhaigou National Park
Jiuzhaigou is much more than just the national park. A stay at the A Bu Lu Zi Eco Lodge and joining us for 2-3 days of trekking is the best way to experience the stunning vistas of Jiuzhaigou without the crowds.
Jiuzhaigou is one of China’s most visited national parks. Jiuzhaigou National Park was protected by the government in 1982 and became a National Park in 1984. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1992 and a World Biosphere Reserve in 1997. Perhaps the most notable feature of the park is that 60 percent of China’s wildlife diversity can be found inside Jiuzhaigou, specifically within Zharu Valley.
Jiuzhaigou National Park: Entrance fee + park bus
- Tickets are 160 RMB in the low season: November 16 through March 31
- Tickets are 310 RMB in the high season: April 1 through November 15
- Buses depart daily from Chengdu’s Chadianzi Bus Terminal or Xinnanmen Bus Terminal. One way bus tickets from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou are approximately 160 RMB per person.
- Private transportation by licensed providers can be arranged by Adventure Access. Contact us for details regarding seasonal rates and the number of people.
- Air travel is the fastest way to get to Jiuzhaigou but can also be the most expensive.
Plan 2-3 days for trekking with us from their Homestay to experience the stunning vistas of Jiuzhaigou without the crowds.
- All treks begin and end at Zhuo Ma’s Tibetan homestay in Shangsizhai Village
- Local guide and pack horses available for all groups